Please pray for good weather, for boldness to share the gospel, for hearts to receive Truth, for all the practical stuff to come together, for that area of the city to be blessed. Thank you!
So, there is much to be thankful for this week as well!
- Already posted but I am very thankful for the love I was shown for my birthday! It was awesome! 30 isn't so bad after all.
- For time away with my husband. It is something we have not ever been able to do (no grandparents nearby:) and it was so cool!
- For the Australians here helping us who made our night away possible and who are truly dear friends and co-laborers.
- For the Lord's healing work in our lives. I love that He pursues our hearts and desires us to be faithful to Him, to want Him, to be with Him.
- The ability to have this festival and all the things that the greater body (other churches!!) gave to us to make this come together.
- For sunshine. I know I say it a lot but it was really a long winter and it is such a beautiful change.
- A great time in the prison last week. After many weeks that did not go well, we had some new women and they were eager to hear about Hope, Life, and Truth
- Much support I have been given about writing a cook book. (More to come on that but it will be simple, whole foods, "American recipes" for the Hungarian family).
- That the Lord gives and takes away. That this life is not all there is.
- For four weeks of working out and healthy eating. I feel great and seriously notice the effects of sugar on my body for the first time in my life (that I can remember). It feels great!
Hope you all have a great week and take a minute to think about and thank Jesus for all the blessings He pours out!

No comments:
Post a Comment