Thursday, March 4, 2010

Intro

So why start a blog? Again... For a few reasons really. After being overseas for nearly 5 years, it is growing more and more difficult to maintain relationships with family and friends we are far from. Additionally, we want to better inform and relate with the people who support us financially and through prayer. Also, I hope this will serve as an outlet for my brain which seems to rapidly be diminishing in its ability to function properly. I have given much thought and prayer into whether I really wanted to commit to doing this, what my motives are, and whether or not this would be an opportunity to glorify God in my life. Ultimately, I came to the decision that this could be very good. I have set up some rules for myself so posting may be sporadic at best but we shall see. Thanks for joining me on this journey...

1 comment:

Erika Marie said...

so glad that you started a blog, leah! i will continue lifting you guys up in prayer...thanks for sharing your journey with all of us! =)