Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Wow! Lots to be thankful for this week!
  • We had an awesome Easter weekend celebrating Jesus! Lots of friends, fun and food! First BBQ of the year, oh yeah! Tiramisu & cheescake! It was great! We had everyone over who did not have family to celebrate with. We ended up with 14 people!
  • Still super thankful for the warm weather & sunshine. Loving loving loving the spring flowers and am still in awe (after 5 years here) that the plants sprout and grow before your eyes. It is something you don't notice in Ca and I love it!!
  • We had a great day at the park today with a good friend and her kids! Ellie and I and her 3 year old really enjoyed the big slide (we all went down together). I have not laughed like that in a long time! It was great! We went down like 15 times.
  • Super stoked on the sales I got yesterday while doing our monthly shopping. Avocados are a real rarity here and I got 4 baby ones for $1!! Yeah!!
  • I am grateful for the work the Lord is doing in my heart. It is not pretty to see the yuckiness that is there but it is awesome to know that I am on the road to freedom once again!
  • I am super thankful the God wants us to walk continually in freedom and not be in bounds of sin, legalism, selfishness, etc.
  • Thankful for my family even though I don't see them often, they are a huge source of support and blessing in my life.

1 comment:

Erica Michelle said...

I Love you Leah! Your post encourages me... and makes me think of all the things I'm thankful for today :)

Praying you and the fam are well.