- We finally found a stork for Ellie to see!! We have been reading a book about them and finally found one!!
- Awesome days outside lately!! Today rain but most of the week beauty!!
- Amazing teaching from John Piper here. Still chewing on it. It's worth the 50 minutes. Definitely understanding more of God's love for us after listening. Also, super thankful for a regenerated heart that wants less of me and more of HIM!
- Two upcoming outreaches for our church. So thankful for the turning point for our church. Please pray for these (Apr. 29th, May 1st)
- For my husband who took the girls with him the other morning (I spring cleaned). He even brought home lunch so I didn't have to cook. Then the girls napped and after we all headed out to the church for the prayer meeting. I felt so refreshed with just a half of a day alone!
- For the adoption process. It is so hard to wait and pray and wait and pray but it reveals the Father's heart for us so much as we better understand what it means that He has adopted us.
- That I will turn 30 this week! God has given me the gift of life. It is my prayer and heart's cry that I make much of Him with all that I have left.
- For being healthy and able to focus time to workout and figure out how to feed our family healthier. It feels so good!
What are you thankful for today?

No comments:
Post a Comment