- We saw the most incredible ice storm I have ever seen. It began with sunny skies, then sudden darkness, lightening & thunder. Soon after some serious rain came but it was not just rain, it was ice and a lot of it! My neighbor ran out to cover his car in blankets *he likes his car a lot* There ended up being a nice layer of ice balls everywhere. It lasted about 20 minutes and then, sunny skies again.
- We scored some amazing deals & produce from the farmer's market this week. We are so happy for Spring vegetables!!! I also got a great source of raw milk so now we are going to be making all of our own cheese, cream, buttermilk, butter, sour cream, cream cheese, etc. We are excited for the adventure, saving money, helping others, and healthier dairy products!
- So thankful that my husband is on board for our family to make the switch and eat healthier. I have been making slow changes and since he has loved everything, he gave the go ahead to completely change our eating!! So thankful! I have tried before and failed but with him beside me on this, we can do it!! (Changes we are making will come soon)
- Super stoked for a friend's recent adoption. They brought home their little boy last week. God is Amazing! Also very thankful and overwhelmed with joy that the Lord has provided for my brother and his family to move forward with their adoption! We are so thankful that God has called us to be involved with taking care of orphans through adoption! We can't wait to bring our new child home.
- For the Australian couple (post about them coming soon too) who have helped us more than we could ever have imagined. We thought they were coming to help practically but it has been so much more! We are so thankful for them!
- The Word! It is awesome! I love that I have the privilege to teach women from His Word three times this week. I love that It has power to change lives, that It brings healing, comfort, restoration, freedom. I love that I never am the same after reading It! I love that I have freedom to have many bibles, to read them, to teach from them. I am thankful for the bible!
- Thankful for my family who helps and supports us so much even though we are so far away. My sister taking care of all of my DMV hassle, my other sister sending me Reef's in an emergency, my mom sending us packages even we we ask her not to, my other sister leaving me notes on my Facebook wall and reminding me of my quickly approaching 30th birthday!
- For the wonder of God in the caterpillar and butterfly process. We are studying this with Ellie this week and are seriously amazed!
What are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:
we are sooo thankful for our sweet baby!!
p.s. I can't wait to read more about your raw milk adventures! I would love to buy it if it wasn't so expensive here!
I am curious, how much it costs there Nicole? Our costs the same as our UHT box milk and is cheaper than the fresh store milk. It costs around 70 cents a liter so about 2.40 a gallon. Is that about what it is there? Praying for you all, and so filled with joy for you!
Post a Comment